Dr. Chad E. Rebhun is an oral maxillofacial oral surgeon and co-proprietor of the Optimum Oral Surgery Group with offices in Voorhees, Moorestown, and Mullica, New Jersey.
Dr. Rebhun is a certified diplomat by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including dentoalveolar and wisdom tooth surgery, sedation, general anesthesia, oral reconstruction with dental implants, including advanced bone and soft tissue grafting, exposure and bracketing of impacted teeth for orthodontic treatment, facial trauma, jaw surgery, and oral pathology.
In addition, Dr. Rebhun is experienced in cutting-edge procedures including Botox for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder and Myofascial pain and implant reconstruction, which encompasses “All-on-4®” and “Teeth-in-a-Day” concepts.
Dr. Rebhun graduated from the Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine and completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery from Boston University Medical Center, where he also served as Chief House Officer, during his final year of training and completed his Certificate in Advanced Graduate Studies in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Rebhun has been awarded the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dental Student Award, as well as election into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. In his free time, Dr. Rebhun enjoys spending time with friends and family, skiing, golfing, boating at the shore, and traveling. He also has a love of dogs and cars.
- Board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Certified Basic Life Support
- Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certified Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southern Dental Society Representative for NJ Dental Assoc. New Dentist Committee
- Champion of Actions Committee for Social Media, New Jersey Dental Association
- Member, New Jersey Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Southern Dental Society of New Jersey